Thursday, January 3, 2013

Not Much to Say

I don't really have anything in particular to say tonight.  I had a good day, eating-wise, and I met my goal of walking for 30 minutes.  I took the dog for a 35 minute walk.  I had to force myself because I am so tired I can't stand it, but I did it. 

Tomorrow I'm going to lunch with one of my friends at work.  I'm looking forward to seeing her and visiting with her.  We are going to walk over to the Union and the only thing open will be Burger King.  I have made up my mind that I am going to make the best choices possible, based on what will move me forward to my goal of hitting 230 by the end of this month rather than what will taste the best.  One thing that will help me with that decision will be the tightness of my jeans!  They used to be very comfortable but now they are tighter than I like.  They aren't cutting off circulation, but just aren't comfortable to wear.  Wow...what an exciting topic to discuss...how tight my jeans are!  LOL

In other news along the same lines, my mother-in-law got me a size smaller in the pants I wear for work.  They fit.  And that makes me happy.  Very happy.  Even though my weight is up to 237 (for now), it's still a lot less than what I used to weigh.  And it's taken a while for me to accept that and recognize that my body IS getting smaller.  I can't wait to wear dress pants that aren't all loose and baggy.  I also need to look into getting one of my rings sized to a smaller size.  I lost it one day because it slipped off my finger and I didn't realize it.  Luckily I was able to quickly find it, but I was devastated when I thought it was gone. 

Hopefully I'll think of an actual topic for tomorrow.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!