Wednesday, January 2, 2013

No More Lies...to Myself

I've been telling myself lies for a couple of months.  I've been refusing to update my weight on MyFitnessPal.com, thinking that I would hit that wonderful 231.0 weight any second now.  Well, tonight I got on the scales to get an accurate weight and decided it was time to wake up.  I'm a hefty 237.25...no where near 231.0 any longer.  Time to face the music and move forward.

One way of getting started was to hit a CrossFit workout hard, like I haven't done in a couple of months due to a knee thing.  The knee thing is good (as long as I don't try to run), so it's time to get back to it.  Man, have I lost some strength.  Ok, time to face up to that and move forward.

Overall, today was a really good day.  I went back to work after being off for 12 days or so.  In my previous job, it would have been a nightmare and I would have been stressed beyond belief by 10 a.m.  In my new job, I left for the day with all of my work done.  All of my emails were answered, all of the files that needed my attention got what was needed, and my inbox was empty.  I did not have 50,000 emails and phone calls to deal with on top of all the other stuff.  I don't even think the phone rang until close to noon.  I'm really, really enjoying this new position.  So thankful that I was the one they chose, too!

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!