Friday, June 28, 2013

Frustration

I had to scrap the C25K last week and restart it this week.  I've been able to do 2 days so far, and I'm hoping to do day 3 tomorrow.  Now that the knee is feeling decent, I'm having ankle problems.  I've developed a sharp, stabbing pain in the inner aspect of my left ankle.  It was so bad today that I could barely walk. 

I know I probably need to go back to my ortho to find out what's going on, but I'm kind of scared to find out.  I am worried that I've messed up something big and it will require several weeks/months of fixing.  I will NOT have surgery again, though.  I just cannot go through that again right now.  I'm going to give it a little more time and see what happens.  Hopefully it will just get all better magically.  I can dream, can't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!