Monday, July 18, 2011

Weigh In #3

Tonight's weigh in showed the scale to be at 239.0!  Woo!  That's a loss of 3.25 from last week, and a loss of 9.5 lbs since I began this leg of the journey about a month ago.  It has not been easy, by any means.  I'm struggling to find some veggies that I like cooked in a way that I like.  Not doing so well on that yet.  If I could figure out the veggies, it would make things way easier.

I am really wanting pizza, pizza, pizza.  As I'm typing this, Guy Fieri is in a pizza joint on TV and it looks HEAVENLY!  Want, want, want!  I will allow myself to have some when I feel comfortable.  I also know that it will throw my weight off-kilter for a couple of days, so I have to be ready to deal with that, too. 

This is a marathon, not a sprint.  I can do this!

1 comment:

  1. progress! almost 10 pounds gone is awesome! i also don't like veggies except a few, which are corn slathered with butter and carrots dipped in ranch dressing! UGH! if you find some way of making them tasty and still healthy I want you to blog about it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!