Monday, September 26, 2011

Monday Night Weigh In

Tonight's weight was 243.5, up 1.5 from last week.  Not very impressive, huh?  I had pizza last night for the first time in quite a while.  I was surprised to learn that I do not like pizza any more.  Huh, who knew?  Did not see that coming.  I'm glad, though, because it will certainly cut down on those cravings.  I need to remember how awful my stomach felt and how greasy and gross my mouth tasted for hours afterward.  Also, I'm sure that helped a great deal in that 1.5 lb gain.

I'm gearing up to help lead a Healthy Eating Challenge at the gym.  That's right.  I'm going to be trying to teach people how to eat healthy.  That seems so weird.  One of the things I want to do is visit a local grocery store and have their nutritionist give us a tour and teach us how to shop.  Seems simple, but I know there are people that this would really help.  Hopefully it will help some people in our group and they are interested in doing this!

Another weird thing that has been happening is that I'm starting to crave veggies.  None in particular...just want veggies in general with my meals.  Never saw that coming either. 

Hopefully my next weigh in report is better than this one.  I don't like seeing the scale continue to move in this direction!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!